Sunday, July 10, 2016

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!

There is nothing like watching the world through the eyes of a child.  I am in complete awe that God has chosen me to be a mother to this little girl.  Watching her grow, learn, and experience life, is one of the biggest blessings I have had in my life.

I recently bought this at my local Walmart for no rhyme or reason except to see Sweet Pea play with it.  It was the best $20 I spent in a long time I think! She gasped, squealed, and said "Whoa, Momma!"


Why?  Check out this face :)
            

She ran, chased, reached, and did her very best to catch all the bubbles. Most fun workout ever! 

             
             

That picture with the bubble over her eye... I love it!  And look at all that sweat in her hair... she definitely got her sweatiness from her daddy.  It takes me forever to break a sweat, but she and her daddy break one in no time. 

                                        
In love with the bubbles.  

So this might not be technically Tot School, but here are somethings that she learned /experienced:
- a hard core workout running outside trying to catch the bubbles
- wind or blown air creates bubbles
- you can see through bubbles (transparent)
- they don't last long at all
- gentleness is key when playing with bubbles
-they are magical

Every time we go outside now she asks for the bubbles.  We now have bubble wands (Dollar Tree) to make our own big bubbles and I just love hearing her say, 
"Whoa, Momma!"

Isn't that what learning is all about?  The Whoa and Wow moments.

Hoping you and your little one get to have some "Whoa, Momma" moments this week! 


This post has been linked to 1+1+1=1



No comments:

Post a Comment